Saturday, April 24, 2010

Water Fasting - Day 5

Energy levels were fairly even, but still low compared to a non-fasted state. A few times during the day I felt close to vomiting. Well, not really close but maybe a 6 out of 10.

This was the first day with absolutely no desire for food. It just was not there.

I have done some calculations, and there have been two out of the five days that I have consumed about 240 calories. This is just from some of the socializing I have had to do and not wanting to be "discovered". I guess, technically, it is not a water fast, but this is fine and suits my purposes well.

I don't think I have been getting enough water. My pee is a bright yellow and I haven't been pooping like I was told I would. I have even taken some senna to help the process but to no avail. I should adjusted my intake and it then should resolve itself nicely.

No comments: