Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Water Fast - Day 2

Nothing special to report today. Sleep has remained unaffected, and there is still no real desire for food.

My husband did, however, want to go to breakfast this morning. I found it odd that he would ask today of all days when he rarely does. But since he rarely does and with how starved for attention I have become I didn't want to tell him no for fear that he won't ask again.

He took me to Jamba Juice which was a great choice considering. I would have opted for an all-fruit smoothie but it was very cold outside and I knew that something cold would make me feel miserable (and we also drove there on the Harley so even colder still).

I broke the fast by choosing a bowl of their steel-cut oatmeal (contains soy milk) with a half of a banana and no brown sugar crumble (the brown sugar crumble contains milk so I wouldn't have had it anyway). The caloric content was a mere 240 and 3 grams of fat. That is all I will eat today and for my purposes this is okay.

No comments: