Friday, April 6, 2007

My Son

This is my son:

Hayden is 4 1/2.

If you can't be kind to my son please don't speak to him.

When you come out of the cafe' to tell Hayden to not touch your precious Plymouth (yes, I said Plymouth - oooh) you scared him. You screamed with your hideous face and spittle.

Why did you yell at Hayden?

Because he was impressed with your car and touched it.

Let's get something clear here. Hayden is my child, if he's in trouble it won't be from you. You may not want fingerprints on your Plymouth but it's likely not the worse that could happen since you park so damn close to the front door.

If you have children I am sure they live in terror by your bombastic tirades. I don't like you enough to offer advice but I do hope you manage to find a friend or two who can put up with your stinky attitude. Maybe you could tone it down...shit, maybe you can drop off the face of the earth.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe it falls into the category of harassment when you are in a public place and you scream at someone even after they have apologized. He is only 4 and you should be banned from the cafe' as you are a threat to the people who go there.

I've practiced every ounce of restraint possible and have learned a great lesson. Should anything like that ever happen again, I will give you $20.00 for your Plymouth so you can go get a new one.


No comments: